When buying or selling a home with a septic system, it is important (in many cases mandatory) to have a septic inspection. Considering the septic system is one of the most expensive features to replace on a property, choosing a qualified septic professional to perform a septic inspection can provide knowledge and peace of mind in making the purchase or sale.
Aeration Septic Inc. knows Septic Inspections
Our Service Professionals will arrive at the property with years of experience in the waste water management field to ensure the most thorough septic inspection possible. In many cases, we have the tools and equipment necessary to make repairs on the spot. If larger issues with the system exist, we can develop a comprehensive plan to correct it to ensure the system will function properly for years to come.
Our Septic Inspection Checklist:
- Visual inspection of plumbing in the home
- Check for leaks outside the home pertaining to the septic system
- If Aeration System, locate and inspect Control Panel
- Locate septic system (utilize Health Department info and drawings)
- Uncover system lids for visual inspection when possible
- Determine content levels in tanks (review available pumping records)
- Check condition of risers and tank
- Determine flow from house through mainline to tank
- Perform Hydraulic Load Test
- Perform Dye Test
- Check for Distribution Boxes or Sump Pump Chambers
- If Sump Pump is in system, is it operating?
- Leach System review for Wells, Lines, Filter Beds to determine capacity and condition
- Inspect property for signs of Tracing Dye, also checking creeks, storm sewers, etc.
- Complete and Submit report to Homeowner and County Health Department
- Generate system map
Quality Service in a Timely Fashion
It is our goal to go above and beyond in service to our clients. We visit over 2,000 satisfied contract customers twice each year to ensure their septic systems are functioning properly. For your septic inspection we will provide no less. If maps of the system are unavailable we will create them for you. We will take pictures and document every step of the septic inspection process to ensure your peace of mind regarding the septic system. We will complete and issue reports to you and the Health Department within 24 hours to expedite the approval process.
Counties we serve:
- * – These counties require their own inspection for sale of home, but we are happy to provide a second opinion.
Aeration Septic Inc. has been working with septic systems since 1989. Furthermore, our vision is to change the water industry, and we plan to do this by maintaining integrity and performing quality, innovative solutions. Our clients matter to us, and serving them is our passion. As a result you can expect a quality and enjoyable experience. So, choose Aeration Septic Inc. for your septic inspection and gain the knowledge and confidence to make a sound investment.