If you do not regularly maintain and clean your septic tank system, you can dramatically increase your changes of having something going wrong which can potentially cost you thousands. Some of these issues include backups and overflows of your septic tank into your home in sinks and toilets. It could also flood your yard with sewage sludge that can be hazardous.
Why Fresh Lemon Blue?
- Prevents waste build up in septic tank: This septic treatment uses a combination of friendly bacteria and tough, hard working enzymes to eat away and decompose the organic materials that clog pipes, tanks and drains.
- Numerous hard working enzymes: Contains a combination of tough enzymes that prevent sludge building up in your system, including Lipase to liquefy grease, Cellulase to break down paper and fibers, Amylase to destroy starch, Pectinase to liquefy pectin and gums, and Protease to blast away proteins.
- Specialized strains of helpful bacteria: It also includes strains of helpful bacteria, which double their population every 20 minutes. These friendly microorganisms chew sludge to pieces, helping your system run clearer than ever before.
- Safely guards against many plumbing problems: Prevent slow drains, sludge accumulating in your septic tank, drain flies, water backups and clogs, all without damaging your pipes and fittings.
- All natural and safe for the environment: This septic tank cleaner doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, so you don’t have to worry about polluting the environment. It also has a pleasant, fresh lemon scent.
How does Fresh Lemon Blue work?
Fresh Lemon Blue is specially designed blend of Natural Enzymes and Helpful Bacteria that boost the sludge and solids digesting power of your septic system.
A natural enzyme is a substance produced by a living organism that acts as a catalyst to bring about a specific biochemical reaction. Each enzyme is very specific in its function and ability, so a blend of enzyme is necessary to successful treat the waste in a septic system,. Think of enzymes as the knife and fork that cut up dinner for the bacteria. Bacteria are extremely important to a septic system because the bacterial colonies within the septic system are what eat and digest the waste. Fresh Lemon Blue is full of hungry and helpful bacteria to make sure your septic system stays healthy for years to come.
Fresh Lemon Blue Benefits
- Boost the sludge and solids eating power of your septic system
- Save money with less septic tank pumping
- Eliminate soggy soil and surface puddles due to clogging of the drain field
- Replace unwanted odors with a Fresh Lemon Scent
- Keep your entire plumbing system healthy and flowing smoothly
- An all natural treatment that won’t harm the environment
How does FLB compare to other septic tank maintenance products?
FLB Septic Tank Treatment Reviews
“Great product! I use this once a month to help maintain the drain lines in our home. Does not harm your plumbing like some products. Eco-friendly. Safe for your septic system! I would highly recommend this product.” – Barry R. 2/25/2015
“Very pleased with your product. This is the second time we have ordered which tells volumes about our satisfaction. Your product works as advertised. We always follow your directions to the letter.” – ABS 9/16/2017
“Good Product Great Price!! Works well!!” – John O. 3/27/2016
“Exactly the product I have been using…this has worked to keep our old (1960’s) septic system running smoothly. Will purchase from this source again when it’s time.” – Robin 10/26/2016
“Easy to use. Just put it in a different drain every month.” 12/12/2018
“Arrived as expected and was cheaper than a year ago!” – Michael R. 10/6/2017
Maintaining your septic system FAQ's
1.) Conserve Water
You can extend the life of your septic system by practicing water conservation. If you lower the amount of wastewater you create you will reduce the strain on your septic tank system. Not only will this extend the life but also decrease system failure.
2.) Make sure to have a certified septic servicing company
Incase a problem ever occurs with your septic system you want to make sure you can call a reliable and certified septic provider that can come help you as soon as you need it.
3.) Schedule routine septic tank pumping
By routinely pumping your septic tank you will ensure that you are reducing the risk of a problem occurring. To make septic pumping easier make sure to checkout our septic tank system treatment: Fresh Lemon Blue. FLB helps your septic system break down waste easier and reduce buildup in your septic system.
4.) Schedule routine septic inspections
Septic inspections are important to determine any issues that could occur before they happen. Our certified septic system technicians will make sure your septic system is working in top shape and give any recommendations to make sure your septic system lasts for years to come.
5.) Know what you can and cannot put into your septic system
It is important to never put certain items into your septic system. Below is the list of things you should never put in your septic system.
- Fats or grease
- Motor oils or fuels
- Disposable diapers
- Coffee grounds, egg shells, nut shells
- Filter tip cigarettes
- Sanitary napkins, tampons or condoms
- Paper towels or rags
- Paints or chemicals
Although baking soda and vinegar can be used as a homemade septic tank treatment we highly recommend using a product that has been tested and proven to show maximum results to keeping your septic system healthy and working properly.
Apply our septic tank treatment, Fresh Lemon Blue, once per month in two easy steps:
1.) Open on easy-open packet
2.) Flush the contents down any drain or toilet in your home
We recommend choosing a different drain each month to ensure Fresh Lemon Blue is benefiting your entire plumbing system
We also recommend applying right before bed. Let Fresh Lemon Blue start working while you sleep.
Although septic tank treatments may not be necessary they provide many great benefits to keep your septic system that will keep it healthy and working properly. Some of these benefits include:
- Boosting the sludge and solids eating power of your septic system
- Saving money with less septic tank pumping
- Eliminating soggy soil and surface puddles due to clogging of the drain field
- Replacing unwanted odors with a Fresh Lemon Scent
- Keeping your entire plumbing system healthy and flowing smoothly
- Using an all natural treatment that won’t harm the environment
Biological septic tank treatments use bacteria and natural enzymes to help eliminate waste in your septic tank.